Your privacy is critically important to us. Sri Ramakrishna Traders is the licensed owner of the website ArisiMart.Com
At ArisiMart.Com, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
What This Policy Covers?
- Our websites (arisimart.com);
- Our mobile applications (arisimart mobile app for Android and iOS); and
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect – Information You Provide to Us
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a ArisiMart.Com account to provide a username and email address–and that’s it. You may provide us with more information–like your name–but we don’t require that information to create your account.
- Transaction and Billing Information:If you buy something from us–a order placed on ArisiMart.com, for example–you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- To correct or update any information you have provided, the Site allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- For account creation, to set up and maintain your account
- On placing order at arisimart.com, information provided are used for order confirmation and to deliver products
- For getting Customer Feedback, after order delivery customer feedback is collected.
Sharing Information – How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
Protecting Information – How we protect your information
To protect against the loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of the information, arisimart.com has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorised personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although arismiart.com will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Use SSL-enabled browser for safe and secure online shopping. This protects all your information while it’s transmitted over internet.
We reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.